Thursday 27 March 2014

Hexagon Framelit Birthday Card

Today I have a very quick post on a birthday card I made for one of my sons-in-law for his birthday this year. It always sneaks up on me, and I am hopeless at remembering what day it is, let alone the date, so I needed to make this one quickly.


Can you see how I used part of the "Good As Gold" card kit that comes a a free Sale-a-Bration gift? It is a note card size so I just cut it in half and matted it onto a regular card base, picking out the Bermuda Bay colouring. 
Next I overlaid the Hexagon Framelit cut out then a couple of punched circles.

I used the Build A Cupcake punch for the cake, and one of the pre-stamped tags and strips that come with the Good As Gold card kit. Layer them all together , add the xoxo and the card is finished!

Here is a list of the Stampin' Up! products I used.

Good As Gold Card Kit (free SaleABration 2014 item)
Hexagon Framelits Die
Build A Cupcake Punch

Wow! no stamping on this one - that feels weird.

Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.