Wednesday 25 June 2014

Card In a Box with Stampin' Up! Flower Shop.

Love these card in a box style cards and as I wanted a fairly quick version for a class, I decided to create the decorations with the flower Shop stamp set from Stampin' Up and the coordinating Pansy Punch. 

I also used one of my all-time favourite Designer Series Papers - Beau Chateau which is on the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for a very good price right now. You can always shop at my on-line store and the products will be posted directly to you. What could be easier?

Take a look at the card in the finished state. I added the vintage gramophone and sponged the edges of all the images with Soft Suede ink to create a Vintage effect for the entire card.
The centres of the flowers have Champagne Glass Glitter sprinkled over Tombow Glue.


The next photo shows how the card flattened down to be posted in a square envelope. You do need to continually check that your card will lie flat when you are creating and placing the decorations.


And a detail of the flowers.....


If you would like further information about this technique, please contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website

Until Next Time,  

Stay Crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.