Thursday 26 June 2014

Birthday Tags

My baby grandson turned one last week and tonight I have been to a 70th Birthday dinner and I made tags to attach to both gifts for these occasions. 


Getting a variety of colours in your image is easy using the Stampin' Write Markers directly onto the rubber image. Just colour the image with the brush tip of the marker and give it a "huff " to re moisten the ink. This means you don't have to rush with your colouring. 


And this is the tag I made for the little fellow for his birthday. I have always loved this bunny image - a set that I bought in my early days with Stampin' Up!. Just goes to show how so many of these images are timeless and can be used over and over again.

This time I hand coloured the bunny using a blender pen and ink squeezed onto the inside lid of the ink pad. I also cut up a Tea Lace doily and positioned it around the rabbit.



I'm on a bit of a tag making trend right now so you may just see a few more samples over the enxt few weeks. 

Until Next time

Happy Stamping,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.