Friday 16 October 2015

Delicate Ornament Christmas Cards

I love Christmas and always look forward to the Seasonal Catalogues from Stampin' Up! that feature the Christmas stamps, embellishments and tools. I make Christmas cards all through the year at my monthly Christmas Stamp A Stack classes, so we all have a nice stack when the busy time of the year comes around. 

This month we used the "To You & Yours" Shaker Kit by Stampin' Up! and that was both quite easy and lots of fun. This is a wonderful kit if you have never made shaker cards, and the bonus is that there are plenty of left overs to complete other cards.

This is what I made using the left over dimensional tape and star sequins.
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Judy May.



The Delicate Ornament Thinlit dies  cut beautifully using the new Precision Plate. I cut them in Silver foil and put some wax paper between the die and the paper. Don't forget to put the waxy side against the die!


The ornament on the left is made by punching a 1 and 3/4 inch circle (which doubles as the backing for the delicate silver bauble) then selecting the next size up framelit from the Circles Framelits pack. It makes a beautiful thin outline. I'm so happy that we have so many circle options when combining all our punches and framelits. 

Window sheet is behind the front card. 


I also used the Softly Falling Embossing Folder on the front of the card and added a few dots of glue using the Fine Tip Glue Pen then sprinkling it with Silver Glitter (Stampin' Up! glitter  of course!)
Colours are Soft Sky, Pool Party, White and Silver Foil on one card and Pool Party, Island Indigo, Silver Foil and White on the other card. 

Below you can see a list of the products I used, and when you decide you must have them,  you can order via my on-line store for delivery direct to you. (Australian residents only) 



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.