Friday 9 October 2015

Hand Made Photo Album Keepsakes

Today I have some photos of a variety of Albums I've been making using Stampin' Up! Designer Series Papers and card stock.
I've had a lot of requests to teach this method at classes and have been busy doing this for the last couple of weeks, as I have a limit of 4 participants in each class. We need plenty of room to spread out so I think one table each is enough!

Here are some photos of the different types of Album you can make.



Add caption

Your class fee covers:
1 full pack of Designer Series Paper
1 full pack of coordinating colour A4 cardstock
1 Multipurpose Glue
Additional embellishments
Magnets
Additional neutral card stock for stamping and matting
Use of my stamp collection
Written instructions to take home.

If you would like to organise a group to complete one of these albums you can contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.