Saturday 3 October 2015

Guy Greetings for My Classic

Today's card was made for my husband who celebrated his birthday this week. I've been trying to make more cards for men and boys as my customers often request ideas for the men in their lives. 

Guy Greetings stamp set by Stampin' Up! is versatile and fun to use as it has quite a few different images and some great word stamps too. 

Here is the card I made.


I combined papers from the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack the stamps and the card base is made from the new Thick Whisper White.

The image is stamped in Memento Black ink and coloured with an Aqua Painter and Tip top Taupe ink. 


I love the effect of torn paper and my all time favourite Brads have to be the Antique Brads. 

Below, I've added a list of the items used to create this card.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.