Tuesday 23 February 2016

Vellum Embossing and Colouring for Christmas

Vellum is brilliant to use as a heat emboss base and has the added bonus of being able to create a stained glass effect in a very quick way.

Today's card uses this lovely Dove, (retired) embossed in gold and matted onto a white and gold background.


Colouring the background can be done quickly from the back of the vellum - you just need to be careful not to smudge the Stampin Write Markers, as they sit "on the top" of the vellum and are not absorbed. You can however just colour blocks of shapes without being worried about staying inside the lines.

The background gold is the Gold Foil from Stampin' Up! and the greeting is a Thinlit from the retired Christmas Catalogue. 
I've coloured the Rhinestone jewels with alcohol markers. 

Just a quick post today - as always if you need further assistance, please feel free to leave a comment or contact me via my Demonstrator Business Website



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.