Saturday 2 February 2019

Wonderful Romance With Stampin' Up!

I'm loving all the new products from the Occasions Catalogue, and although I've had a full month away from classes, we started back again and it is so much fun trying out all the new products.

Today I'm showing a card using the Wonderful Romance Bundle that includes a set of 8 cling stamps and a set of 15 coordinating dies.
You can see all the details of this bundle in the Occasions Catalogue - pp 10 - 11. 
You'll also find plenty of other coordinating products that help take your crafting to the next level of gorgeousness!



As many of my regular readers know, I love water colouring, so I wanted to combine that with some less realistic elements in this card. I also wanted to restrict the colour range - hence the Early Espresso leaves . 
Did you  notice the textured background and intricate edge to the Soft Sea Foam card? The texture is created with the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder and the edge is from one of the framelits in the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies.


I really like the interplay of texture and colour in this card. The small pink leaves are embossed with the same die that cuts them out. 
I stamped the Vellum with Memento and we had to get that done at the start of class to give it plenty of time to dry. Such a lovely sentiment
"Together is a wonderful place to be". 

This Bundle is available in the Occasions Catalogue which finishes on June 3rd. 
If you'd like to place an order you can do so at my on-line store. I invite you to use the code: V7MD7T9B. to be in the running for extra products. Your products will be sent directly to you nominated address - it is an easy and convenient way to shop.

Hope you enjoyed this quick look at a beautiful bundle.

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping!



Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.