Monday 28 October 2019

Let It Ride Friendship Card

One of my favourite techniques is the Stamped Embossing Folder Technique that I described in a previous post and today I'm revisiting that technique using a different stamp set. 

Let It Ride is versatile for a variety of cards. I chose to place the smaller stamp of 2 horses grazing behind the Woodland Embossing folder.



I'm always amazed at how much depth can be achieved using this method, and while I like to keep things really fresh by swiping the inkpad onto the folder, other crafters create a different effect by using a brayer. 


The detail photos shows how I add more details using my Aqua Painter to paint additional colour onto the horse images, and to define the ground area so the horses are not floating in the background.
Don't forget to see details of how to do this technique on my Woodland Cars: Embossing folder male card post and if you have any queries, feel free to contact me.
A list of the products I used can be found below and all you have to do to get the products is click on the image of the product you would like. (Australian residents only) Everyone else contact your local demonstrator in your country.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.