Wednesday 22 April 2020

Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop - Share Sunshine




"Share Sunshine"
As card makers it is easy for us to share a little sunshine in the lives of others. I'm sure many of you know the thrill of receiving a card in the mail, especially if it is just to keep in contact. 
This is the first Freshly Brewed Project Blog Hop for me and I'm thrilled to participate and show you how I am sharing sunshine with others. Now is a great time to create something that is easy to duplicate, is bright and cheery and brings a message of hope. Quick creating usually involves using Designer Series Papers, happy colours and maybe a motif or two that make people feel happy. I have chosen one of the beautifully colourful sheets of Designer Series Paper from the Peaceful Poppies set of papers.

These papers give plenty of variety with gorgeous floral designs plus some more general patterns. I added some die cut butterflies from the Butterfly Beauties dies, a circle from the Stitched Shapes dies, a greeting from Peaceful Moments stamp set and an embossed die-cut shape from Painted Label dies. 
I have layered the elements of the card with dimensionals to create height and interest, and softened the design with a piece of Whisper White Flax Ribbon that has been frayed at both ends. 


You can see more samples using some other sheets of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Papers at a previous blog post.  Just change the paper and use different coloured  butterflies and greeting for a very different card. You can see more details here.


Thank you for looking and don't forget to follow along the blog hop for more ideas on "Sharing Sunshine". You are with Ann Craig now so just select the next name - Debbie Yeomans to see what she is sharing to add some sunshine to our lives.


·       Leonie Schroder
·       Ann Craig
·       Debbie Yeomans
·       Michelle Miller
Product List

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.