Wednesday 17 March 2021

Ways With Packaging - Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop

 Welcome to another Freshly Brewed Projects Blog Hop. I am pleased to be back after being AWOL  at the beach over summer here in Australia🏖

 

Images copyright 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up!®

Today we are showing some creative ways to use packaging options available from Stampin' Up!®, and I've chosen to show a project using the "Love You Always" Treat Box. Item # 154285 from the January to June Mini Catalogue.

I decorated my Love You Always Treat Box using the free "Paper Blooms" papers from our recent Sale A Bration promotion. If you missed out this time keep an eye open for the next SAB coming later in the year, so you could earn free product. You can of course use any Designer Series Papers you have on hand.

 

This little box is so easy to put together - no gluing so all you need is a bone folder or strong fingers to get nice crisp folds. You get 10 boxes in a pack.

I decorated the outer layer that acts as a belly band with 4 rectangles of the paper and adhered them with Multipurpose Glue. (Item # 110755) I also cut out some of the larger images, and made them varying heights with Dimensionals (item #104430)



My plan is to use these Love You Always Treat Boxes as little Easter gifts this year. I'll be decorating them using stamped images from 2 of our current promotional stamp bundles - Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick. Then I'll fill the boxes with treats.

01.21_HEADER_HEY_CHICK_BUNDLE_FOCUS 

Images copyright 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up!®

I'm sure you are keen to see other options for packaging for a variety of occasions, so follow along the blog hop list for lots of ideas. 

      Leonie Schroder  

      Ann Craig

      Jeanne Moss

      Michele Miller


 

Here's another idea for packaging using Designer Series Papers and card stock. 

If you would like to order any products to create your own personalised packaging - the product list for this project is below. Simply select any item you want and you will be taken to my on-line shop where you can add further items if you wish. (You will need to change out the Designer Series Paper as it is no longer available - although I do have a couple of packs if you are desperate!)

Best Wishes

Ann C. 

Product List

3 comments:

  1. love this Ann ... such a sweet box to gift to someone. Hope your busy day went well and thanks for joining me on the hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And, someone will enjoy such a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your box and package decorations Ann.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.