Monday 3 May 2021

Paper Pumpkin Kit - Box of Sunshine

 Looking for a bargain and wanting to create some cards that are happy, bright and beautiful, then I have the perfect solution for you. The Paper Pumpkin, Box of Sunshine Kit is on the Clearance Rack and you can purchase it for 50% discount while stocks last.


  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

The card above is one I made from the kit elements plus the addition of a hand stamped and coloured bird from the Birds & Branches stamp set by Stampin' Up! 

Below you can see images of the kit contents.

PAPER PUMPKIN KIT BOX OF SUNSHINE (ENGLISH) 

 

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 are always plenty of left over elements for you to create new projects or simply follow the suggested card designs (pictured below) 

 

PAPER PUMPKIN KIT BOX OF SUNSHINE (ENGLISH) 

If you would like to purchase the kit you are welcome to use my On-Line store

This month I will be focusing on kits as a convenient and creative way for you to get crafty. Stay tuned for some exciting news (and samples) coming later in the month.

If you like the idea of kits then you might also like the Bouquet of Hope Kit 

                                                      Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.