Monday 6 September 2021

Whimsy & Wonder Random Patchwork Card

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

The Whimsy & Wonder Suite in the Stampin' Up!® July - December Mini Catalogue, caught my eye the first time I saw it. The colours are gorgeous and I was particularly attracted to the long stemmed trees in the accompanying dies. I've used the die cut trees as focal points in my cards.

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 The colours in the Designer Series Papers are fresh and work beautifully together so I decided to show off a few of them at a time using the Random Patchwork background technique. 
An easy technique that requires 4 different patterned papers all cut to the same size for your background. Then you layer the papers one on top of the other, and make 4 angled cuts through the 4 pieces of paper. Next ,it's a simple matter of placing the pieces so that you end up with 4 backgrounds each being slightly different . You will make these backgrounds back to the original size before they were cut.
Adhere the pieces to a white background then die cut any large shape you would like to use. I used Scalloped Contours dies

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

You can make a variety of cards by changing the background papers, the mat colours and the die cut images. This next card features the Christmas baubles heat embossed in silver , hand coloured with ink and die cut with dies from the set.


  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 To shop for these products select the images above for any items you want to own.

If you'd like further information on joining Stampin' Up!® we have a wonderful Starter Kit Promotion happening at present, where you can choose one additional Bundle of stamps and coordinating dies along with your choice of items worth $235. All you pay is $169.

 Look at the extra value you can get until the end of September 2021. 

The last item is the Whimsical Trees bundle that I've used in these projects and it could be yours for free. You can contact me any time or see more details in the JOIN STAMPIN UP page on this blog.

 




    







 I would love you to join my team so we can share more craft ideas and inspiration. 
    

























































































         


                                            



.








































             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.