Tuesday 2 November 2021

Pirates & Mermaids Male Birthday Card

Welcome back!. Today I'm creating  a male birthday card. 

Now we all know males come in all shapes and sizes so I’ve decided to create a card for a younger male. 


  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

I used a fun technique for the background using ink pads and the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder. Chose a couple of colours - I chose Soft Succulent and Cinnamon Cider,  to swipe ink over the embossing folder before passing it through the Stampin’ Up! Cut & Emboss Machine. For this background I used Soft Succulent ink and Cinnamon Cider ink on the Back half  of the folder. That is the side without the Stampin’ Up! Logo. By doing this you pick up the raised areas and they will press into the card stock making coloured lines and images that will deboss into the card. The random swiping is fun as you never quite know how it will turn out, although with practice you can get a good idea of the end result.

The pirate image is stamped in a waterproof ink like Stazon. I used Archival Black, the  colour is added with Water Painters and Cherry Cobbler ink plus a little Cinnamon Cider. I fussy cut the pirate and adhered him to a Copper stitched oval from the Stitched Shapes dies. 

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

This was a quick card made fun by using some different techniques. If you'd like to learn more techniques you might think about joining my team. This month in November (4th - 30th) Stampin' Up!® has a special saving deal on the Starter Kit.

Pay just $130 for $235 of select product of your choice

I'd love to chat with you to help you decide if this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.

Until next time,

Happy Crafting.




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.