Wednesday 3 November 2021

FRESHLY BREWED PROJECTS CUTE CHRISTMAS

 Christmas is not far off now and for the next few blog hops we will be focusing on giving you ideas for your cards. Today's Freshly Brewed Blog Hop will show you some Cute Christmas card ideas.

I've chosen to use a Beachy Christmas theme, as that is where I plan on spending my Christmas and Summer holidays. My grandchildren tell me they will be spending 4 - 6 weeks with me at our beach house, so that will be lots of fun. 

For my card today I've combined the cute Mermaid from Pirates & Mermaids stamp set on page 58 of the Annual Catalogue with some die cut starfish from Friends Are Like Seashells (p. 27 AC), holly and berries from Happy Holly-Days (p. 27 in the July - December Mini Catalogue) and Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper ( p.25 in the July - December Mini Catalogue)


  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

I had so much fun colouring the images using my Stampin' Blends. I like to use a variety of colours and for this card I used: Polished Pink (light & dark), Daffodil Delight (dark), Soft Suede (light), Soft Succulent (light & dark), Ivory, Petal Pink (dark) and Seaside Spray (light) 

Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 A technique I love to use is layering of the elements using dimensionals. Stampin' Up! has Dimensionals in 2 sizes and both sizes come in either Black or White

                                               Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

You can see that I've used 4 different stamp sets for this project. I like to combine different images to try to create something really unique. I hope you enjoy this card.

Now it is time to see some other wonderful ideas by following the list below:


·       Leonie Schroder

·       Michele Miller

·       Ann Craig

·       Jeanne Moss

·       Jessie Holton


If you'd like to purchase any of the products I used, and you live in Australia, you can purchase them via my on-line store by selecting the images below and you will be entered into the monthly bonus draw. 

Best Wishes and Happy Crafting



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.