Sunday 3 October 2021

Stampin' Up! Kits - Expressions In Color

 Stampin' Up!® is coming up with the best kits, and one of the latest to be released for customers is the Expressions In Color kit.

As the name suggests it is all about beautiful colours  and comes with stamps, ink spots, vellum overlays and punched shapes to make your crafting experience easy and rewarding. 

Recently many crafters celebrated World Card Making Day and for the most part I concentrated on working with kits.

Here is one of the cards I made from the Expressions In Color kit.


                                           Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 The kit contents are versatile and allow you to create as intended or apply your own take on what is provided. As an added extra, you keep the stamps and any left over die cuts to create further cards etc.

These are the stamps.

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

The other contents include die cut banners to stamp greetings on, vellum designs, greetings and backgrounds, mini glue dots, dimensionals, 3 each of 3 different card bases, coordinating ink spots. and envelopes.



   Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

I know you will enjoy this kit - it is a Paper Pumpkin Kit and is only available while stocks last here in the South Pacific. Contact me for your kit or order on-line
 It will make a lovely gift for birthday or Christmas so why not buy a couple and you can craft along with your friend.
 
For all other items you may need just browse my on-line shop
Enjoy your crafting time,
Best Wishes
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.