Thursday 23 September 2021

Merriest Moments meets Whimsical Wonder Designer Series Paper

 I am enjoying the Merriest Moments Bundle so much.

As I mentioned in a previous post, it is very versatile so today I have an easy card that uses the Merriest Frames dies and hybrid embossing folder with a lovely pattern from the Whimsy & Wonder Designer Series Paper pack.

 


  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 The card has a vintage look because of the colours I used - white, silver and Blushing Bride.

The snowflake embellishments are from the So Many Snowflakes die set in the Annual Catalogue.


  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

Layering the different elements of the card is easily done with Dimensionals. This creates visual interest. These elements would look great with a variety of DSP backgrounds, so give it a try.😄

 

We all love the fabulous quality that only comes with Stampin' Up!® products.  Right?
If you love this product and would like to access it with a discount, now is a perfect time to join Stampin' Up!®. Until September 30th, 2021 we have a wonderful bonus for new members who can choose a FREE bundle from the list below. Check out the value. You could be adding up to $104.25 to your already discounted Starter Kit.
Still only $169 for $235 value PLUS  the bundle of choice from the list below.

I would love you to join me in this adventure, so take a look around the  
JOIN STAMPIN' UP! page on my blog, choose your free bundle, decide on the products you want in your Starter Kit and follow the link to join my team of stamping friends.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.