Monday 18 July 2022

Christmas Fun With The Sweet Gingerbread Bundle

The super cute Sweet Gingerbread Bundle consists of stamps and matching dies. 

You'll find these on page 20 of the July - December Mini Catalogue

There are so many cute accessories in the stamp set that you can make either complicated or simple projects, and because the stamps are photopolymer, it is easy to add in the windows, door and window frames and other accessories without using a stamp positioner. You can see right through the stamp!

I have 2 samples for you - one is a quick tag that takes very little time to create. I combined the stamped images with Embossed Treat Bags from the Annual Catalogue, and some of the gorgeous new In Color Ribbons, specifically Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide and Orchid Oasis 3.2mm Metallic Woven Ribbon (p. 146 of the Annual Catalogue)


Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

Those little trees and lollipops are so cute.

I also made a card that demonstrates the wonderful coordinating dies. I chose a bright spotty background and used non traditional Christmas colours to stamp the images. One house is popped up with dimensionals as are some of the trees and the lollipop. I love how the different heights add so much to a card.


 
                                           Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 I hope you've gained a little inspiration from my projects, and if you would like to shop on-line for the products, you can go to my on-line shop or select some of the links above.

thanks for joining me today


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.