Thursday 21 July 2022

Cute Punch Note Cards with Hello Ladybug

 Punches are wonderful tools that assist you to make quick and pretty cards of all sizes. 

Today I've chosen to create little note cards using a builder punch from the 2022 -23 Annual Catalogue

This little card uses images from the Hello Ladybug stamp set and the coordinating Ladybug Builder Punch. It also coordinates with the Medium Daisy Punch

 

The card size is 7 x 7centimeters. This will fit perfectly in the 3 x 3 inch envelopes available in the Annual Catalogue

I stamped the daisy directly onto the card, punched out the ladybug body in black and the wings in red. I then stamped the black dots onto the wings. The "Hello" greeting is also from this set. The border is hand drawn with a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. The daisy centre is from the Glossy Dots Asssortment

It is so quick to make a set of these and they would be a lovely gift.



Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

You can see more ideas for using this punch on page 30 of the 2022-23 Annual Catalogue

Australian residents are welcome to use my on-line store for any supplies, or simply select one of the above links in the description to go directly to that product in store.

Sometimes it is really fun to create something that takes very little time, and is very useful to have on hand.

Until next time enjoy your crafting,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.