Saturday 29 October 2022

Christmas Card - Joyful Holly

Do you love to create quick cards? 

Quite often I find making a card or more in a short time, very satisfying, and while I love to create intricate and time-consuming cards, come Christmas time when we are all very busy, something like this card is just perfect. 

I created this card at Christmas time last year, and forgot to complete the post, so here it is for your inspiration!

 It is easy but has a strong graphic quality because of its simplicity. 

I've used the Joyful Holly stamp set by Stampin' Up! because of the strong lines and simple shapes - combined with traditional Christmas colours - Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce and Gold. 

Images copyright 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up!®

The holly image is stamped twice in Memento Black and the colours are placed using a Stamparatus. You can also do this by eye, as the stamps are photopolymer and easily lined up.


 Images copyright 1990 - 2022 Stampin' Up!®



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.