Saturday 29 June 2024

Let’s Use Some Returning Products

 You will find plenty of Returning Products in the Stampin’ Up!  2024 - 2025 Catalogue - just look up page 74 onwards for all stamps and dies. Today I’m using retired papers from the Perennial Lavender Papers and the current Perennial Postage dies. The Painted Lavender stamps and dies are still available in the returning Products page (74)

The patterned papers from Stamp[in’ Up! Make really beautiful cards and when you combine them with embossing folders, you can take your card to the next level. 


The little birds are fussy cut from the retired Flight & Airy 12 x 12 inch Designer Series Paper. 


Arranging the punched shapes creates interest on an otherwise plain background. The patterns and colours coordinate well and a simple stamped greeting is added. Some gold cord was arranged behind the birds that have been raised up with dimensionals. 

Another product that I love to use on simple cards is the retired New Horizons 6 x 6 inch paper. 
I’ve made a set of 6 cards using these papers and the Aspen Tree dies and the Delicate Forest Dies. I plan to gift these to one of my customers next month, but here is a peek of some of the cards. If you don’t have these papers the Thoughtful Journey papers also work really well





And finally I made a fun Shaker Card using the same products. I’ve used Window Sheet and Foam Adhesive Strips to lift the front of the card. I little trick given to me by a friend is to place a tiny drop of Fine Tip glue on the Window Sheet and adhere a couple of the shaker sequins to it. That way you don’t have a blank scene when you first give or receive the card. 

A short video:


I hope these sample give you some inspiration for your own card making. If you would like to purchase Andy of the Stampin’ Up! Products mentioned or a variety of other coordinating craft items then you can see everything available in my Online Store
I would love you to visit and you might win the set of 6 cards that I’m giving away in July.

Best Wishes and Happy Crafting

Ann Craig



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.