Thursday 11 October 2018

Time For Tea Friendship Card

Every now and then I like to dabble in the Vintage style of card and the Time For Tea stamp set is perfect for this style.
As a bonus there is a set of Framelits dies that can be bundled with the set, saving you 10%. 

The set is part of the Tea Room suite of products by Stampin' Up! I love how everything coordinates so well and the 12 x 12 inch Designer Series Papers give you plenty of scope to create quick backgrounds.





A simple technique to add to the Vintage feel of the card, is sponging the edges of the cut out shapes. Here I've used Eearly Espresso ink and Soft Suede ink.



I added a little realism to the cup and saucer by applying colour from an ink pad with my Aqua Painter. I really enjoy water colouring and will add it to many of my projects.
I also addes some Glitter Enamel Dots to balance the Rich Razzleberry cup and saucer.

And here is the finished card. I hope you like it.
  
 


All products are from Stampin' Up! - you can purchase them on-line if you live in Australia. See the detailed list of products I used below.

Until nest time,
Happy Stamping!

 

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.