Tuesday 19 March 2019

Simple Christmas Scrap Page Layout

I host a scrap page layout class once a month and thoroughly enjoy combing my Stampin' Up! products to create visually pleasing pages.

The February class focused on a Christmas Layout and I wanted to keep it simple and fairly quick to create. Of course the best product to use when keeping things simple, is the Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper. I love how it coordinates with all the other Stampin' Up! products like card stock, Alcohol Markers - Stampin' Blends - ribbons, and other accessories.

The fact that Stampin' Up! has so many coordinating products is a real bonus, and is one of the many reasons that I love these products.



The first photo shows a detail of the gorgeous  "Joyous Noel Specialty DSP" combined with Copper Foil paper that has been dry embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing folder, and Cherry Cobbler A4 and 12 x 12 card stock.


Beautiful Baubles is the name of the stamp set used to create the bauble embellishments. I stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Copper Embossing powder, then coloured the images with Stampin' Blends.
You can also see the texture achieved by embossing some Whisper White card stock using the Softly Falling Embossing folder.


Stampin' Blends come in a wide variety of colours that coordinate with all the Stampin' Up! ink pads and card stock. I have used Cherry Cobbler (dark and light) and Shaded Spruce (dark) for colouring. I love how smoothly the colour goes onto the card, making it quick to get the colouring complete.


The final layout just waiting for the right photo. I'm always slow at getting my photos printed and this year it was a very quiet Christmas with just the 2 of us and one daughter - no grandchildren as they were all overseas with their parents.

Some of the products used in this layout are now retired, but feel free to contact me if you'd like more information.

Until Next Time

Stay Crafty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.