Thursday 16 May 2024

Country Birdhouse Bundle - Sweet Card

When browsing through the 2024 -25 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, I was delighted to see a birdhouse stamp. I've always loved birdhouses and have started a collection of them at our holiday house. 

Today I'm sharing the first card I made using the Country Birdhouse Bundle that is part of the Country Woods Suite in the new 2024 Annual Catalogue.
I've combined some stamped images with some die cuts from the coordinating Designer Series Papers - Country Woods




 The background of the card is from the Thoughtful Journey 6 x 6 inch Designer Series Paper Pack. This is such a beautiful pack with lots of gorgeous scenery designs on one side and beautiful colours on the reverse. Here is just a sample of the beautiful colours and backgrounds available in the pack.

                                                             
                    

I stamped the bird and flower images in Memento Black and coloured them with Stampin' blends. I do love using the Blends as they give such beautiful colour that coordinates with everything else Stampin' Up!. I also love that the colours really do blend together, giving you a lot of freedom for creativity. 
HINT:
Colour with the Light Blend first then add a little of the dark where needed and then go back over the edge where they join again using the Light Blend. Work quickly for best results.
I also use the Colour Lifter Blend to smooth out areas that abut white card.


The birds and flowers are die cut with the Country Birdhouse dies.
The Bird house is die cut from the Country Woods Designer Series Papers. Fabulous papers for anything country themed but also great as a base for masculine cards.
The chain on which the birdhouse is hanging is one of the stamps included in the Country Birdhouse Bundle


You will find coordinating embellishments in the Suite, and there are many other Stampin' Up! Embellishments that also coordinate so check out the variety on pages 114 - 115 of the 2024 Annual Catalogue.

I plan on creating so much more with this Country Birdhouse Bundle and I can't wait to share it with you. 

While I'm on the topic of sharing, Stampin' Up! has a really good offer for anyone wanting join the company during the month of May. Here are the details:

Choose $235 of product for $169 - this is your personalised Starter Kit
Receive Catalogues and other helpful business stationary - value approx $80
Free Postage 
Plus this month only include 
5 Ink Pads - 2024-2026 In colors
A mixed pack of In color Cardstock
2024 -2026 Stampin Write Markers (5) 
Pack of In Color Patterns Designer Series Paper
Total value $144 for additional free items
Select the image below to see further information
I would love you to join my friendly and relaxed team where you can be yourself, create at a discount and enjoy new friends.

If you would like to shop any of these products you can select the links above or for general shopping to see the enormous range from Stampin' Up! 

SHOP HERE


Until Next Time
Happy Crafting

Ann Craig







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.