Monday 6 May 2024

Stampin' Up! Kits are Fast, Fun & Creative

Hello crafting friends. 

I'm just wondering why, when I supposedly have retired, that I seem to have less time than ever. Life is full for most of us, and maybe my priorities have changed, but I'm now finding creative kits to be very helpful for when my brain doesn't fire creatively or when I'm short of time for a card for a special reason. 

That's where the Kits from Stampin' Up! come in very handy. Stampin' Up! releases 2 new kits every month so you are sure to find something that resonates with your style and your needs. You will find them in the ON-LINE ONLY section of my website.

The May releases are CITY SIGHTS KIT and HELLO HOLLYHOCKS KIT. One is perfect for cards for the men in your lives and the other showcases gorgeous floral images.

             

Select the images for further information on each of a these kits.
I have to admit that I will be adding them both to my next order. I particularly like the City Sights Kit as it has a very versatile stamp included. Just go to my website to see the details of this kit and others that are available.

This morning I decided to make up samples of the Hooray for Honeycomb Kit. (Once again, select the image below for further information on this kit)
Its a fun 3-D kit that is suitable for young and old. There are 9 cards in all, and it's a kit that doesn't require any stamping. 



And if you want to dress the cards up a bit all you need is to add some sparkle. It's so simple. 


There is a surprise inside two of the cards that is sure to delight young recipients when they open it. 
I encourage you to give kits a go, as they are fun for a group, they are easily personalised, and they have full instructions. Get together with a group of friends over a coffee, and provide something tangible and different for them to do. I would love to know how you use Stampin' Up! Kits. 

Now talking about Kits! Stampin' Up! has an awesome  opportunity for anyone interested in becoming a demonstrator. Don't faint! You do not have to hold classes if you join, although you will find gathering with friends for a creative session becomes something that everyone looks forward to.
For May 2024 only, you receive a vibrant collection of the new IN COLORS to the value of $144. This is added to you Starter Kit for free. The additional products uncle the 
5 In Color Classic Ink Pads, 
A selection of A4 card stock, 
5 In Color Markers 
A pack of 6 x 6 inch Patterns Designer Series Paper in the 2024 - 2026 In Colors. 

 If you love the variety of Kits SU provides, you can add plenty of them into your Starter Kit as it is YOUR Starter Kit to choose whatever you want. In all you receive:
$235 of product chosen by you
$144 of the In Color product range as specified above
Free postage
Catalogues and other useful business products
A supportive and creative group that loves to share ideas

And you only pay $169.00 to receive $379.00 of product - How good is that?
Contact me if you want further information (you must live in Australia or it's territories)
or 
get an awesome amount of products by Joining Here
Don't wait or you might miss out!

Until Next Time,
Be Creative
Ann Craig








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.