Wednesday 22 September 2021

The Merriest Moments bundle from Stampin' Up!® is perfect for a variety of Christmas cards. The bundle (#156783) includes a stamp set - Merriest Moments plus the Merriest Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder.

I created these cards using lots of the elements from the bundle.

 
  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

The first card has some foliage stamped and stamped off onto the card background, prior to adding an embossed  die cut from the Merriest Frames collection. Colours are Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. The Gold Leaf has been applied by using a Blender Pen with Versa Mark , then adding Heat & Stick powder, some heat then applying Gold Leaf. I really like this method of adding some gold to the project, as it gives you some control as to where the gold Leaf will appear. 


The bundle consists of these items:

  Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

Another card using the same colours but slightly different layout.
 
   Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

A tip for colouring your rhinestones:
Just use the regular Rhinestone Basic Jewels # 144220 and your choice of Blender Pen to colour them to match your project. I've used Dark Cherry Cobbler for my project. I suggest that you use the Dark pen for any colour.

  
Images copyright Stampin' Up!® 1990 -2022

 I'll be making lots of Christmas cards between now and Christmas, so come back often to see some ideas. 
 
We all love the fabulous quality that only comes with Stampin' Up!® products.  Right?
If you love this product and would like to access it with a discount, now is a perfect time to join Stampin' Up!®. Until September 30th, 2021 we have a wonderful bonus for new members who can choose a FREE bundle from the list below. Check out the value. You could be adding up to $104.25 to your already discounted Starter Kit.
Still only $169 for $235 value PLUS  the bundle of choice from the list below.

I would love you to join me in this adventure, so take a look around the  
JOIN STAMPIN' UP! page on my blog, choose your free bundle, decide on the products you want in your Starter Kit and follow the link to join my team of stamping friends.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you found something to inspire your creativity. Let me know you have visited by leaving a comment. I would love to hear what you think about my craft projects.
Live in Australia? You can purchase Stampin' Up! products via my On-Line Store?
Best wishes, Ann.